Download: 2013 State, Community, and Congressional District Well-Being Rankings
- Guest blogger Dr. John Anderson has an idea about what the "central tendon" of the healthcare industry really is.
- If you understand just how important #wellbeing is to your organization's success, you need a good way to measure it.
- Way to go @DeanOrnishMD! #ALSchallenge http://t.co/lEnMryzzWK
- RT @DaveRamsey: Join us on our online TV show at 3pm CT Tomorrow for Live on air #ALSchallenge EPIC answer from me! http://t.co/M1mz6go4JW
- Thanks @JosephCoughlin, @Healthways nominates @DeanOrnishMD @BlueZones and @DaveRamsey #alsicebucketchallenge http://t.co/Yj4w6bH5BS
- Infographic: More Americans Now Have Health Insurance, New Gallup Data Shows http://t.co/HyDvXgfrWo
- Did you hear Dan Witters of @Gallup on @NPR yesterday discussing the falling rate of uninsured Americans? http://t.co/An4tpVCzXz
- Urban Institute reports that 35% of Americans have a debt in collection and owe an average of $5,200. @urbaninstitute http://t.co/reyV70uHSN
- @WSJ reports more Americans are insured & seeking treatment. Findings from July's @Gallup webinar corroborated.
- Even if you have a chronic disease, improving your #wellbeing can make you more productive at work, new study shows. http://t.co/c3cdFqqsEX
- Guest blogger Dr. John Anderson has an idea about what the "central tendon" of the healthcare industry really is. http://t.co/zAAls149Md
January 03, 2012
For many of us, along with the new year comes resolutions aimed at creating happier and healthier lives. So now, how do you go about doing that? Well, we know that there are a number of factors that contribute to our health and well-being — good diets, good friends, and healthy behaviors go a long way towards achieving health.
But there’s one thing that trumps the rest – Exercise! Exercise is the single best thing you can do for your health. Among other things, just a little bit of movin’ and shakin’ each day has the ability improve our quality of life and reduce fatigue, anxiety, depression, pain, dementia.