Download: 2013 State, Community, and Congressional District Well-Being Rankings
- Guest blogger Dr. John Anderson has an idea about what the "central tendon" of the healthcare industry really is.
- If you understand just how important #wellbeing is to your organization's success, you need a good way to measure it.
- Way to go @DeanOrnishMD! #ALSchallenge http://t.co/lEnMryzzWK
- RT @DaveRamsey: Join us on our online TV show at 3pm CT Tomorrow for Live on air #ALSchallenge EPIC answer from me! http://t.co/M1mz6go4JW
- Thanks @JosephCoughlin, @Healthways nominates @DeanOrnishMD @BlueZones and @DaveRamsey #alsicebucketchallenge http://t.co/Yj4w6bH5BS
- Infographic: More Americans Now Have Health Insurance, New Gallup Data Shows http://t.co/HyDvXgfrWo
- Did you hear Dan Witters of @Gallup on @NPR yesterday discussing the falling rate of uninsured Americans? http://t.co/An4tpVCzXz
- Urban Institute reports that 35% of Americans have a debt in collection and owe an average of $5,200. @urbaninstitute http://t.co/reyV70uHSN
- @WSJ reports more Americans are insured & seeking treatment. Findings from July's @Gallup webinar corroborated.
- Even if you have a chronic disease, improving your #wellbeing can make you more productive at work, new study shows. http://t.co/c3cdFqqsEX
- Guest blogger Dr. John Anderson has an idea about what the "central tendon" of the healthcare industry really is. http://t.co/zAAls149Md
April 03, 2012
A well-chosen snack can offer vital nutrients, satisfy hunger, and give a much-needed energy boost throughout a busy day. The key is portion control. Try these tricks for refueling the next time a snack attack strikes:
- Dip high-fiber veggies in a low-fat or non-fat ranch dressing.
- Create a delicious smoothie with low-fat or non-fat milk, strawberries, a banana, and a handful of spinach – you’ll never know it’s there.
- Spread celery sticks with a tablespoon of peanut butter and top with rasins.
- For a frozen treat, try a peeled banana dipped in low-fat or non-fat yogurt, rolled in crushed cereal or granola.
- Top low-fat or non-fat yogurt with a small amount of crunchy granola and berries.