Download: The State of Global Well-Being Report
- RT @WellBeing_Index: Percentage of Kuwaitis thriving in 5 #wellbeing elements higher
than region & world. #Kuwait @Gallup @Healthways http://t.co/pkXP86phUZ
- "@Gallup @Healthways Congratulations on winning the Gallup Great Workplace Award! #2015GGWA"
- We are honored with the 2015 Gallup Great Workplace Award! #2015GGWA @Gallup
- RT @GallupNews: #Uninsured rate lowest since Gallup and Healthways began tracking in 2008... http://t.co/ML36WO7ADR http://t.co/VSay1Xcqhw
- RT @WellBeing_Index: #Japan has Asia's 3rd highest percentage of residents thriving in financial #wellbeing. @Gallup @Healthways http://t.co/0XfLVoYnnO
- RT @NashHCC: On the blog today: Council Members Learn About Opportunities in Brazil
http://t.co/hBc77G43rX @DeloitteHealth @Healthways
- RT @WellBeing_Index: Fewer than 20% of #Estonia residents thriving in purpose and community #wellbeing elements. @Gallup @Healthways http://t.co/IE8H3vbHlH
- Live longer beverage Rules: Coffee in am, tea in pm, wine at 5 & H20 all day. #BlueZonesSolution book http://t.co/clF0p2yLsb
- @Alexander_Kevin This year's rankings focused only on 100 most populous US communities - look for #naples inclusion next year.
- RT @WellBeing_Index: In Asia, #Bangladesh has 3rd lowest percentage thriving in purpose element of #wellbeing. @Gallup @Healthways http://t.co/9Y5cFb5qwH
- RT @WellBeing_Index: Percentage of Kuwaitis thriving in 5 #wellbeing elements higher than region & world. #Kuwait @Gallup @Healthways http://t.co/pkXP86phUZ
November 30, 2012
Reposted from the Blue Zones Project Blog
As you move through life each day, you come in contact with countless individuals—pass hundreds of people on the roadways, move past a dozens of people in grocery aisles and halls at work, and many more nearly every other place you find yourself each day. While your paths may cross, the circumstances that led you there can cause you to experience that moment in a completely different way. For example, while you’re happily enjoying your lunch, your server could be hiding behind a smile while worrying about circumstances at home.
You really never know what others are going through. If you just stopped to ask yourself how your daily encounters impacted those around you, maybe the world would be a little brighter of a place, right? Well, there’s no time like the present!
It’s amazing how a single friendly gesture has the power to completely turn around a person’s day. By performing random acts of kindness for those in your community, you’ll spread the spirit of generosity and show others that you care, all while making your town a little happier place to live. How’s that for building community?
So go ahead and join us for 25 Days of Kindness, maybe even make it a family affair, and bring a little extra happy to someone’s day.
Here’s how it works:
Example of a random act of kindness you’ll see on our Facebook page
– We’ll recommend a new random act of kindness on Facebook each day, but don’t feel limited by what we post! Feel free to get creative and come up with some ideas of your own.
– If you complete an act of kindness, please share it! We love a good heart-warming story and would so enjoy hearing more about how you chose to brighten someone’s day, the impact you had on others, and how it made you feel. And if you’re the recipient of an act of kindness, we want you to know how it made your day.
By sharing your stories, you just might inspire someone to spread a little kindness to another.
– Remember, everything is more fun when you do it with friends. You have the power to multiply the goodness in your community by sharing with friends, co-workers, and family and encouraging them to jump in too.
It all starts December 1. To learn more and start spreading a little holiday cheer visit us on Facebook!