Download: 2013 State, Community, and Congressional District Well-Being Rankings
- Guest blogger Dr. John Anderson has an idea about what the "central tendon" of the healthcare industry really is.
- If you understand just how important #wellbeing is to your organization's success, you need a good way to measure it.
- Way to go @DeanOrnishMD! #ALSchallenge http://t.co/lEnMryzzWK
- RT @DaveRamsey: Join us on our online TV show at 3pm CT Tomorrow for Live on air #ALSchallenge EPIC answer from me! http://t.co/M1mz6go4JW
- Thanks @JosephCoughlin, @Healthways nominates @DeanOrnishMD @BlueZones and @DaveRamsey #alsicebucketchallenge http://t.co/Yj4w6bH5BS
- Infographic: More Americans Now Have Health Insurance, New Gallup Data Shows http://t.co/HyDvXgfrWo
- Did you hear Dan Witters of @Gallup on @NPR yesterday discussing the falling rate of uninsured Americans? http://t.co/An4tpVCzXz
- Urban Institute reports that 35% of Americans have a debt in collection and owe an average of $5,200. @urbaninstitute http://t.co/reyV70uHSN
- @WSJ reports more Americans are insured & seeking treatment. Findings from July's @Gallup webinar corroborated.
- Even if you have a chronic disease, improving your #wellbeing can make you more productive at work, new study shows. http://t.co/c3cdFqqsEX
- Guest blogger Dr. John Anderson has an idea about what the "central tendon" of the healthcare industry really is. http://t.co/zAAls149Md
November 13, 2012
On November 15, 2012, people across the nation will be taking the day off from smoking and other tobacco products by participating in the American Cancer Society’s 37th Annual Great American Smokeout. Healthways is here to help.
We’re here to educate and supply people with resources and support to quit successfully. Through our QuitNet® program, more than 1.4 million members worldwide have saved almost $5 billion by kicking the tobacco habit for good. And when people become healthier by quitting, they also become happier and more productive, which benefits not just the individual, but families, friends and employers, too.
Learn more amazing facts about the impact of tobacco use, and some of the resources we offer for quitting in the Healthways infographic below. And if you’re a tobacco user, remember to mark your calendar for Nov. 15—take the day off and then quit for good.